Stop Payments : Request Stop Payment

You can request stop payments on this page.

  1. Choose "Expense Account" as the account from which the payment will be stopped

2. Enter 2000 for the check number to be stopped

3. Enter today’s date

4. Enter $100 for the amount

5. Enter "Jim Shorts" as person to whom the check was written

6. Select "Lost" as the reason

7. Finally, click "Request Stop Payment" to preview the confirmation page

8. Click the arrow to the right to advance to the next exercise